Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III's Mind When He Won The Heisman Trophy


David Letterman:  Monday, December 12, 2011

Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Robert Griffin III's Mind When He Won The Heisman Trophy

10."Now if I don't have I.D., all I have to do is this" (Heisman pose)
9."Wonder how much I could get for the trophy on 'Pawn Stars'?"
8."Time to focus on my next goal: a Latin Grammy"
7."This thing's going to be a nightmare to get through airport security"
6."Thanks to Tim Tebow for putting in a word with the man upstairs"
5."And everyone laughed when I asked Santa for a Heisman"
4."Will my teammates mind if I shower with the trophy?"
3."Indianapolis Colts, here I come!"
2."Crap, now I have to appear on Letterman"
1."How long before Kim Kardashian calls?"

Comments